Honestly, and amazingly, by Balinese standards, it seems I am indeed a beauty.
Bemused by the fact that since I arrived in Indonesia I have had so many genuine compliments, I asked the therapist trying (and failing) to work wonders with my nails, why she and her staff had told me I was ‘gorgeous’?
It is my shoulders! Broad shapely shoulders and a well defined neck and chest (not bosom, chest) are the main feature of femininity here.
My face has seen better days (OK, years) and most of my body is definitely past its best, but my wide sculptured shoulders, toned arms and pectoral muscles are in good nick, and here this is most valued. Yippee.
My ego is replenished and restored, I love Bali.
Attached show me posing in the entrance doorway to the Bianco Museum, under the slogan!! The security guard insisted, honestly…………
| The slogan |
This museum was a delight, full of eclectic, bizarre paintings by the famous Spanish painter who settled in Bali, think Dali but with an Eastern setting………including the erotica room, where the paintings are shuttered and opened only on request. Needless to say, I requested, and was duly intrigued and impressed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment